Reset of user password¶
If you forget the cloud control panel user password, you can reset it by logging in to the cloud control panel with member ID.
Only cloud control panel user passwords can be reset through this operation. Virtual server passwords cannot be modified.
- Access the Cloud control panel.
- Select User from the menu on the left.
If you pass member authentication, you can access the control panel under any account to change your password.
- Select the user whose password you want to change.
- Enter a new password in the password field, and click Save.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click Save.
- Your new password has been set successfully.