Control panel and function details¶
This page explains operation and functions on the control panel in detail.
Using resource manager¶
To use the resource manager function, click [Resource Manager] from the menu at the left of the control panel screen. This screen lists usable resource manager templates. To add a new template, click [Add] at the top-right of the screen.
For information on the resource creation method, please refer to Usage procedures.
Using/editing resource manager templates¶
To edit the resource manager template (tffile) or execute commands, double-click the list of template names , or click the down arrow (▼) at the right menu and then click [Details].
Template details screen¶
At the details screen for the template, it is possible to edit the template (tffile), execute commands (create/update/delete a resource), or confirm a log.
- [Information]…Possible to display information related to the template being operated and change the name of the template.
- [Log]…Confirm the logs (Terraform output) when executing a command.
- [tfstate]…Displays management information used in resource manager (Terraform) (for expert users).
Click [Change tffile] to navigate to the screen for editing the template (equivalent to the Terraform configuration management file``.tf``). The template can be written in the text form of the tffile.
- [Separate/Merge Tab]…Change the display format of the screen.
- [Template]…Select from existing templates.
- [Update]…Update changes to the template.
- [Cancel]…Cancel editing.
Based on template details, create, change, or delete resources in resource manager. Click [Command] and select the appropriate menu.
- [Plan/update]…Create and change a resource (equivalent to
- [Refresh]…Attempts to recover the configuration file (tfstate) when there is not consistency with the existing resource due to editing of the tfstate file, mistaken manual deletion, or errors (equivalent to
- [Discard]…Delete all resources listed in the template.
- [Change tfstate]…Directly edit the resource information file (JSON format) managed by resource manager (Terraform).
[Change tfstate] is a function intended for expert users and is not supported by this service. When used inappropriately, this function may result in mistaken deletion of resources or unintended operation.
To delete a template, select the applicable resource at the list screen of resource manager and then click [Delete] at the top-right of the screen.
At the next screen, if there are no problems with the selected resources, click [Delete] at the top-right of the screen.
At the final confirmation screen, click [Execute].
Resources remain even if templates are deleted. If resources are not needed, execute the [Discard] command from the [Command] menu. Once a template has been deleted, batch deletion using a command is not possible. It is necessary to delete each resource one by one.