Resource manager is a function for using templates to manage resources on SAKURA Cloud. The function is used for batch creation, updating, and deletion.
- What is resource manager?
- Control panel and function details
- Example template configuration
- Construct one server and configure simple monitoring
- Install the VPC router and configure construction of subordinate servers.
- Construct two web servers and perform redundant configuration using load balancer
- Construct a composite configuration that uses both DB and NFS appliance.
- Structure for constructing a Metabase
- FAQ and answers
- Differences between resource manager and Terraform
- Support range and related information