Structure for constructing a Metabase¶
This is a template for constructing the environment for Metabase, a tool for visualization of open source data.
- After set up is finished, you must configure initial settings.
- The IP address for database appliance in initial settings is 192.168.100.2. The connection account is metabase.
- For details, please refer to Continue: Construct a Metabase in SAKURA Cloud (version supporting HTTPS).
- As of February 22, 2018, the Metabase version is v0.28.1. In the future, specifications may change due to major version upgrades; however, please note that our company cannot support such specification changes.
- The most recent version is available on GitHub. https://github.com/metabase/metabase